EVERY BOOKING INCLUDES
An initial phone consultation
Your own online gallery to favourite and download images
Extra retouched shots available for $50 each
Resizing or black & white edits available for $20 each
Choice of Sydney (Inner West or Northern Beaches) or Central Coast location
1. Mini (groups)
- One look each
- 45 minute session
- 1 retouched colour image
- Ideal for acting students or cast/crew of a production who want a quick refresh.
NOTE: Mini Sessions must be booked as a group of three people within a 3 hour timeslot. Each individual is shot separately within that timeframe.
- Up to three looks
- 60 minute session
- 3 retouched colour images
- Final images delivered in colour and black and white
- Ideal for the emerging actor or someone who wants a flexible portfolio of headshots for their creative field.
- Unlimited looks
- 150 minute session
- 6 retouched images (colour and b&w)
- Download/keep all gallery jpg images
- Multiple locations
- This session can also move into Personal Brand Photography; capturing candid content images suited for social media/website/publicity
- Ideal for an instant versatile catalogue of portfolio images suitable for castings, content, or self-promotion over multiple platforms.
“Alicia made me feel so comfortable and at ease in front of the camera... my headshots are exactly what I dreamed of and I get loads of compliments from casting agents and other actors”
- Penelope Morgan
Do you have a photoshoot booked, or considering a headshot session but not sure where to begin? I’ve created a free guide on The A - Z of Headshots for you. It covers everything from how to select your photographer, what to wear, and things to bring, to tips on being yourself in front of the camera- and everything in between.
A la carte
want something different?
Perhaps you would like something more Personal Brand Photography focused, candid social media images, a makeup artist, or group shots of your whole cast/crew as well?
I’m happy to create a personalised package just for you… I’ll send you a one-page guide with 10 questions specifically crafted to help you clarify your photoshoot vision. Please get in touch for a quote or to discuss further.
All booking Terms & Conditions can be found here.